1. Presentation of the site. Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users of the site https://drmerz.com/ are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring:
Host : OVH
2 rue Kellermann
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered. The use of the https://drmerz.com/ website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time, and users of the https://drmerz.com/ website are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
3. Intellectual property and counterfeiting. https://drmerz.com/ is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
4. Management of personal data. In France, personal data are notably protected by the law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the https://drmerz.com/ site, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the https://drmerz.com/ site, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet protocol (IP) address.
In any case, the site only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the https://drmerz.com/ site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters it. It is then specified to the user of the site https://drmerz.com/ the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, of correction and opposition to the personal data relating to it, by carrying out its written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the title of identity with signature of the holder of the document, while specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site https://drmerz.com/ is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing the directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
5. Hypertext links and cookies. The https://drmerz.com/site contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites but does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Browsing the https://drmerz.com/ site may result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (cog-shaped icon in the upper right corner) / Internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
In Chrome: Click the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
6. Amazon Affiliate Links This web site acknowledges that it participates in the Amazon Partner Program, a program developed to allow web sites to earn money by linking to the official Amazon.co.uk site. The visitor is free to search independently for Amazon.co.uk products at any time if he/she prefers not to use the links provided by https://drmerz.com/.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. Any dispute relating to the use of the site https://drmerz.com/ is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
8. The main laws concerned. Law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by Law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 on information technology, files and freedoms.
Law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
9. Lexicon. User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of individuals to whom they apply” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).