Yogurt is rich in potassium, calcium, protein and vitamins B. Research shows yoghurt strengthens and stabilizes the immune system.
1. Yogurt is good for the bones.
2. Yogurt packs as much protein as meat.
3. Yogurt curbs your hunger.
4. Yogurt may help you lose weight.
5. Yogurt is good for digestion.
6. Yogurt may help lower blood pressure.
7. Yogurt is packed with vitamins.
8. Yogurt helps fight bad breath.
9. Yogurt is good for the skin.
10. Yogurt boosts the immune system.
Share this Story
Everyone has a Story to Tell Register now to Write Your Story