How To Control Lipid Profile Naturally?
No more than 6 percent of your daily calories come from saturated fat.
limiting trans-fat to no more than 1 percent. Eating plenty of whole grains, fruit, and vegetables can also decrease high cholesterol.
Other ways you can maintain a healthy cholesterol level include:
- eating skinless poultry with no visible fat
- eating lean meats, in moderate portions
- eating low-fat or fat-free dairy products
- consuming polyunsaturated fats and mono-unsaturated fat instead of saturated fats and trans-fats
- exercising for at least 30 minutes per day, four days per week
- avoiding fast food, junk food, and processed meats
- eating grilled and roasted foods instead of fried foods
Being overweight, smoking, and even having a family history of lipid disorders are all risk factors for lipid disorders. Avoiding certain foods, refraining from drug use, and being screened for a lipid disorder can prevent or lessen the effects of this disorder.
Share this Story
Everyone has a Story to Tell Register now to Write Your Story